Once Upon a Tine

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Fair Trade

My life began to reinvent itself some 11 months ago without warning. I don't know which would have been worse. To be forewarned and anticipate the fear of it? Or to have it hit you square between the eyes giving you a few more days of ignorant bliss? I got the bliss. Change is always good in the heart of the optomistic thinker. I am embracing this blank slate in front of me by doing things I have never done or imagined, a sort of living with "wild abandon" if you will.
This includes things like grocery shopping at "Whole Foods" instead of Fry's. Having a 4 star dinner at 9 PM on a Thursday night at a local hot spot, even if I did have to work the next day. Going for a hike on Thunderbird mountain with my camera at sunset because I felt like it. Writing all night almost every night and thriving for the difference it has made in me. I stand in awe of my journey as it has never led me astray. Halfway through, I am shaking hands with myself... as if we just met.
Fajitas again tonight

Labels: , ,

posted by Jules at 7:10 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home